In this yummy recipe, fresh tuna steaks are topped with a crisp anchovy and sesame topping. The tuna is moist, savoury and salty - and super healthy. Serve with noodles or crisp potatoes.
- 4 small tuna steaks
- 55g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- Small handful freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Finely chop the anchovies, garlic, parsley and breadcrumbs. Mix together in a bowl with the sesame seeds, olive oil and salt and pepper.
Place the tuna steaks in a single layer on a baking tray. Pile on the topping and bake in a 200C oven for 10 minutes (blushing tuna) to 15 minutes (well done). Serve immediately.