This Mexican inspired artichoke dip has bags of flavour and is perfect for serving up at a party with crackers, pretzels or breadsticks.
- 1 x 400g tin artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 x 200g jar jalapeno peppers, drained
- 125g each mayonnaise and cream cheese
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- 75g parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. oil
- Salt and pepper
Mince the garlic cloves. Finely chop the artichoke hearts and jalapeno peppers.
Heat oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and fry until just golden. In a bowl, combine the cooked garlic, artichoke hearts, jalapenos, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer the mixture to an oven dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 170C until hot and bubbling.