Celeriac is sliced using a ribbon peeler, then tossed in an Italian inspired caper yoghurt dressing in this yum recipe. Delicious piled on top of salty hams.
- 1 celeriac
- 6 tbsp. natural yoghurt
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained and rinsed, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp. green olives, drained and rinsed, chopped finely
- 2 anchovies, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Small handful freshly chopped parsley
- Good pinch sea salt and black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Peel the celeriac, then use a veg peeler to peel it into ribbons. Toss with the lemon juice.
Combine yoghurt, oil, vinegar, capers, olives, anchovies, mustard and parsley in a large bowl. Add the celeriac and any juices and toss to combine. Season to taste and serve fresh so that the celeriac stays crisp.