This chewy bread is flavoured with olives, olive oil, basil, tomato puree and oregano. It's delicious served with oils and vinegars for dipping.
- 560g bread flour
- 310ml water
- 2 tbsp. dried milk powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. each dried basil and oregano
- 3 tbsp. tomato puree
- 7g dried active baking yeast
- 4 tbsp. thinly sliced olives, patted dry
Place the bread flour, water, milk powder, salt, oil, sugar, basil, oregano, tomato puree and yeast into the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
Select Basic Bread and press start. At the signal, add the olives, or around 5 minutes before the end of the last kneading cycle.