A twist on the classic rarebit, this pork chop recipe is a decadent - and very simple way to enjoy pork chops. Cream, wholegrain mustard, cheddar cheese, a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce and a little bit of dried sage combine to create a delicious topping for pork chops.
- 4 thick pork chops
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. double cream (or creme fraiche)
- 2 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried chopped sage
Season the pork chops and bake in a 180C oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
In a bowl, mix together the cheddar cheese, cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and sage. Evenly spread the mix over the top of each pork chop.
Bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns bubbly.