This dessert is really very simple to make: It's simply a case of beating together the main ingredients, baking, then topping with cream and sprinkles.
- One 22cm (9") sweet pastry case
- 150g cream cheese, softened
- 2 medium eggs
- 300g sugar
- 200g pureed cooked pumpkin
- 25g flour
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- "Hundreds and thousands" sprinkles, to garnish
1) Preheat oven to 180°C / gas mark 4.
2) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, and sugar together until smooth. Add pumpkin and stir until combined. Stir in flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Beat well.
3) Pour into premade pastry case and bake for 50-60 minutes.
4) Allow to cool, then cut into slices. Top each slice with whipped cream and spinkles. Serve.