- 450g (1 packet) turkey mince
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, to fry in
- 6 bread rolls
- Rocket leaves, to garnish
In a large bowl, combine the mince, chili, spring onions, ginger, egg yolk and coriander.
Divide the mixture into 6 evenly-sized portions; form into burger shapes.
In a frying pan, heat the sunflower oil; fry the burger for about 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Serve burgers in bread rolls, garnished with rocket.