- 3 tbsp. turkey dripping (juices and fat from the cooking tin)
- 3 tbsp. plain flour
- 600ml turkey stock or chicken stock if you can't find it
- 100g cooked and chopped turkey giblets
- Pinch freshly chopped sage
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
Melt the dripping until entirely liquid, then whisk in the flour and cook for three minutes, moving round the pan the whole time.
Whisk in the stock slowly until smooth and fully blended with the flour and turkey dripping mixture.
Add the giblets and sage and season, then simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened to your liking. Strain through a sieve before serving.