- 100g blueberries, plus a few set aside to garnish
- 3 tbsp white wine
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp butter
- 300g diced venison
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
1) In a small saucepan, simmer the blueberries, wine and sugar over low hear for 10 minutes or until the blueberries reach a mushy consistency.
2) Add the vinegar, orange juice, salt and pepper. Stir in the 1 tsp butter.
3) While the sauce is simmering, you can start cooking the venison: In a frying pan, melt the olive oil and butter over medium heat, then add the venison and fry for about 4 minutes on each side.
4) Put the venison on serving plates, then spoon over the sauce and garnish with the reserved blueberries. Serve immediately.